Monday, June 4, 2007

Got my Yarn!!

Yesterday I went to Joann's and got a skein of Woolease Chunky in Walnut. The Joann's near me does not have the Cottonease yet. I thought I must just be overlooking it, so I asked at the Service Desk and they told me, "We're behind here. If it's something new, I'm sure we don't have it. But don't give up on us -- we'll get it eventually." Like that helps me now.

Whatever. Michaels has Cottonease, so I went at lunch and bought a skein in Stone. I told my boss about the project since she doesn't have anything OTN right now, and she decided to join us! She got a skein of Cottonease in Charcoal. Michaels didn't have Woolease Chunky, though. They only had worsted or thick 'n' quick. I thought the point of big box stores was supposed to be convenience. How convenient is it if you have to keep going from one to the other to get what you need? (insert MDC dizzy smiley here).

No comments: